- Нэмэлт мэдээлэл
Нийтлэгдсэн Wednesday, 30 November -0001 07:07
Бичсэн Super User
REQUEST FOR A QUOTATION
ULAANBAATAR CLEAN AIR PROJECT
Credit No.: IDA 5039-MN
Contract Title: Support Mongolian National Agency for Meteorology and Environment Monitoring (NAMEM) by equipment for air quality monitoring station, station spare parts and software
Reference No. GLEQ-05-A
- The Government of Mongolia (hereinafter called “Borrower”) has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Ulaanbaatar Clean Air Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract no. for Support Mongolian National Agency for Meteorology and Environment Monitoring (NAMEM) by equipment for air quality monitoring station, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- The Municipality of Ulaanbaatar through its Project Management Unit (PMU) now requests quotation from eligible bidders for the following equipment:
||Equipment for operation of air quality monitoring stations
||Personal computers for air quality data acquisition and supervision system
||Upgraded version of XR premium and DAS SAM-WI software for Windows 7 OS
- Specifications for above-mentioned equipment are available at the link of www.usip.mn/images/GLEQ-05-A.pdf
- The goods shall be delivered within 2 months upon the contract signing.
- Bidding will be conducted through the Shopping procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers, January 2011, (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- Eligible bidders may submit a quotation on and before 15:00 pm (Ulaanbaatar time) July 29, 2016 at the address given below.
- A complete set of Request for Quotation document is available at above-mentioned link or can be submitted to interested eligible bidders upon their request to the address below.