REQUEST FOR A QUOTATION MONGOLIA
ULAANBAATAR CLEAN AIR PROJECT
Credit No.: IDA 5039-MN
Contract Title: Supply Equipment of High Efficiency Particulate Arresting/Air (HEPA) for kindergartens in ger area of Ulaanbaatar city
Reference No. НХААГ-17/001
1. The Government of Mongolia (hereinafter called “Borrower”) has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Ulaanbaatar Clean Air Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract no. GLEQ-08 for Supply equipment of high efficiency particulate monitoring for kindergartens in ger area of Ulaanbaatar city, Mongolia
2. The Municipality of Ulaanbaatar through its Project Management Unit (PMU) now requests quotation from eligible bidders for the following equipment:
|1||High efficiency particulate arrestance/air filter||250 pcs|
Specifications for above-mentioned equipment are available at the link of www.usip.mn/images/Request-for-Quotation-GLEQ-08.pdf
The goods shall be delivered within 1 month upon the contract signing.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the Shopping procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers, January 2011, (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
4. Eligible bidders may submit a quotation on and before 15:00 pm (Ulaanbaatar time) 27 January, 2017 the address given below.
The Procurement agency of the Capital City,
10th floor, Capital governing office building-4,
Sambuu street , Bagatoiruu 15, Chingeltei district ,
5. Bid opening date and time: 15.20 PM Local time on 27 January 2017, Room 1002
The Procurement agency of the Capital City
6. A complete set of Request for Quotation document is available at above-mentioned link and the invitation of bid is available at the following links www.tender.gov.mn, www.ub-procurement.mn or can be submitted to interested eligible bidders upon their request to the address below.
7. The address referred to above is: The Procurement agency of the Capital City, 10th floor, Capital governing office building-4, Sambuu street , Bagatoiruu 15, Chingeltei district ,Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia